We regularly manage WIP and IOLTA accounts for attorneys across Tampa, clearly and precisely tracking client money so that attorneys can stay out of legal trouble themselves. We’ll track your grant money and provide you with regular financial reports so you can make the biggest possible impact with your money. Our team is deeply familiar with HOA management and is passionate about providing the most fulfilling lifestyle for our residents.
The lead accountant has a degree in accounting from the University of Tennessee and has earned federal authorization as an enrolled agent to represent taxpayers before the IRS. Dunedin Tax and Accounting is affiliated with the National Association of Tax Professionals and the National Association of Enrolled Agents. Located in St. Petersburg, Joel Schmitz CPA MBA is a small firm that specializes in business tax preparation, individual tax preparation, tax services for non-profit organizations, and consulting arrangements. Schmitz, who founded the firm in 2001, is a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor.
Community Tax Pro Inc
They also assist in new business registration, notary public, and tax payment and installments. They handle both the weekly and monthly payroll needs of new and established businesses. Founded more than 80 years ago and serving the entire metro area, the Tampa-based CPA firm of Bunting, Tripp, and Ingley provides expertise in tax planning, payroll, bookkeeping, and financial consulting.
You’ll work directly with Attorney Seward and her team, and you’ll feel confident that your needs are being addressed diligently and professionally. Supporting Strategies provides outsourced bookkeeping services, controller services and operational support to growing businesses. We handle account payables and receivables, collections, payroll, bookkeeping, budgeting, and monthly financial statements. Vesta’s mission is to provide communities with exceptional lifestyle services, a superior management experience, and strong financial support. Sentry Management is a community management leader serving homeowner associations, HOAs, and condominiums.
Areas We Serve
Self-Managed Associations – Property management is a full-time job, and many associations turn to professional property management companies to handle details ranging from daily operations to fee collection and standards enforcement. For the many HOAs that keep property management in-house, Seward Law Office provides valuable legal advice and assistance throughout the lifetime of the association, from the initial transition from developer to owner control and beyond. Located in Clearwater, Fredrick James Accounting, Tax, and Consulting offers tax preparation, corporation and LLC set-up, bookkeeping, payroll, QuickBooks training, and tax audits. They strive to provide clients with the resources and education needed to make sound financial decisions, both in the short and long term.
- For the many HOAs that keep property management in-house, Seward Law Office provides valuable legal advice and assistance throughout the lifetime of the association, from the initial transition from developer to owner control and beyond.
- With routine inspections for preventative maintenance, contractor oversight, and bid collection, you can be assured that your community is being watched over properly.
- This service is for owners who have property in the Tampa Bay Area but do not occupy it full time.
- Homeowner & Condo Unit Owner Representation – With years of experience advising and representing HOA and COA boards, attorney Alicia Seward has a unique perspective and knowledge base to offer unit owners experiencing problems with their association.
- Other services that it offers include accounting, tax preparation, and payroll processing.
You can find your community manager’s contact information on bookkeeping services tampa fl your welcome page once you log into CommunityPro® PORTAL.
Taxhaus Business Group
Whether you are looking for facility or investment property management, financial services or program development, Vesta is always there for you. HOAs are corporate entities; D&O insurance protects the Board’s Directors and Officers from personal liability if sued in their capacity as a Director or Officer of the community association. The insurance requirement can be waived, but only if the waiver is approved by a majority vote annually. https://www.bookstime.com/ Seward Law Office advises self-managed associations and other Tampa HOAs on essential topics such as insurance requirements, enforcement of association rules, and mortgage foreclosure representation. Review and amend/revise governing documents – Are your Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions comprehensive and up-to-date? Are they generic, or do they truly reflect the needs and desires of your community association and its members?
- Rules governing reserve studies and reserve accounts for HOAs can be found in the governing documents for the HOA.
- Our property managers keep board members informed with ongoing association matters and resident comments to ensure the board can act in the best interest of the association.
- Sentry Management provides operational leadership to homeowner and condominium associations through our Clearwater, FL office.
- Seward Law Office is here to negotiate, draft or review lease agreements, resolve lease disputes, and offer professional advice and technical assistance in residential and commercial lease arrangements, from lease signing to evictions.
- Carefully-drafted contracts can help avoid litigation or help protect your position and interests should disputes later arise.
- HOAs are corporate entities; D&O insurance protects the Board’s Directors and Officers from personal liability if sued in their capacity as a Director or Officer of the community association.
Foreclosure in Florida is a judicial process with strict timelines and procedures to protect both debtor and creditor. Tampa real estate lawyer Alicia Seward provides strategic advice and vigorous advocacy throughout the mortgage foreclosure process. We’ll help you understand common types of fraud to watch out for, and if you’ve been taken advantage of, our office will work to hold wrongdoers accountable for their actions and make you whole again. Property rights are sacrosanct in American law, but it takes a skilled, knowledgeable and tenacious advocate in your corner to help you protect them. Landlord – Landlords have their own set of rights and responsibilities under Florida laws designed to protect them and delineate the landlord-tenant relationship. Seward Law Office is here to negotiate, draft or review lease agreements, resolve lease disputes, and offer professional advice and technical assistance in residential and commercial lease arrangements, from lease signing to evictions.
This service provides you with peace of mind knowing your property is not sitting vacant unattended for months at a time. Our experienced teams of professionals are located all throughout Florida to better serve our community residents and clients. At Terra Management, we understand the sacrifices people make to be homeowners, and the pride they take in their community. Our Management Team understands “pride of ownership,” and we bring an owner’s attitude and work ethic to every community we serve. Terra will take care of your association as if it was our own, paying attention to detail and establishing systems and procedures to ensure your community’s smooth operation.